Exercise 2 - Last
Thursday, 13 August 2009Written by Stephanie Davidson
Thursday, 13 August 2009
Last: were / people / many / at / last / the / night / There / party. Designed by Freepik
English grammar exercise on-line for elementary level students for the use of last and ago. Put the words in the correct order.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution - Non-Commercial - No-Derivatives 4.0 International License.
1) was / She / last / in / month / Paris.
2) were / people / many / at / last / the / night / There / party.
3) English / met / a / tourists / at / seaside / summer / last / the / of / We / lot / summer.
4) year / new / She / car / bought / last / her.
5) Saturday / We / cinema / to / last / went / the.
1) She was in Paris last month.
2) There were many people at the party last night.
3) We met a lot of English tourists at the seaside last summer.
4) She bought her new car last year.
5) We went to the cinema last Saturday.
Last modified on Monday, 09 July 2018 16:23