|Will||spontaneous intentions/ requests made at the moment of speaking|
|Going to||plans/intentions made before the moment of speaking|
|Present Continuous||fixed appointments/ plans|
|Present Simple||timetables/ usual appointments|
- I'll give you my phone number.
- She will carry your suitcase.
- Will you come at the party?
- We'll buy some hot dogs for dinner.
- I'm going to stay at home this evening.
- How long are they going to stay in Amsterdam?
- I'm going to make a cake for dinner.
- When are you going to arrive?
- She's meeting Mr. Mason next Friday.
- What are they doing this evening?
- I'm seeing the doctor tomorrow.
- He's visiting an important client next week.
- The number 37 bus arrives at ten o'clock.
- The film starts at half past two.
- We usually have breakfast at eight thirty.
- The train departs at twenty to three.