English grammar exercise on-line for elementary level students for the verb 'to have'. Write true answers.
1) Do you have a cat? (not)
2) Does she have a computer?
3) Do they have the English book for the lesson?
4) Do we have a bycicle? (not)
5) Does he have a Mercedes? (not)
1) No, I don't - No, I don't have a cat.
2) Yes, she does - Yes, she has a computer.
3) Yes, they do - Yes, they have the book.
4) No, we don't - No, we don't have a bycicle.
5) No, he doesn't - No, he doesn't have a Mercedes.