Third conditional - exercise
Fill the gaps with the correct form of the verb in brackets
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution - Non-Commercial - No-Derivatives 4.0 International License.
1. If I ___________ (go) to my parent's house, I ___________ (miss) Sarah's visit.
2. If I ___________ (go) to University, I ______________ (study) Law.
3. I _______________ (go) to the wedding if I _____________ (have) too much work.
4. I _______________ (not / recognize) her if you _____________ (not / tell) me who she was.
5. I _______________ (buy) a sports car if I ____________ (not / lose) all that money.
6. I _______________ (send) you a present if I ______________ (know) your address.
7. I _______________ (not / say) anything you if I ________ (realize) that you would get angry.
8. I _______________ (come) sooner if someone _____________ (mention) how much work there was.
9. I _______________ (forgot) about it if you _______________ (not / bring) it up.
10. He ______________ (help) you if you _______________ (ask) me.
1. If I had gone to my parent's house, I would have missed Sarah's visit.
2. If I I had gone to University, I would have studied Law.
3. I would have gone to the wedding if I hadn't had too much work.
4. I wouldn't have recognized her if you hadn't told me who she was.
5. I would have bought a sports car if I hadn't lost all that money.
6. I would have sent you a present if I had known your address.
7. I wouldn't have said anything you if I had realized that you would get angry.
8. I would have come sooner if someone had mentioned how much work there was.
9. I would have forgotten about it if you hadn't brought it up.
10. He would have helped you if you had asked me.
Last modified on Sunday, 02 April 2017 22:14