Exercise - Present simple
Present simple exercises
Fill in the gaps in the following sentences using the present simple tense:
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution - Non-Commercial - No-Derivatives 4.0 International License.
• He ________________ a lot of milk (drink)
• You always ________________ fast on motorways (drive)
• People ________________ watching TV (like)
• Sarah often________________ her car at the station (park)
• Buses________________ never late in the morning (be)
• ________________ you________________ mushrooms? (eat)
• What time ________________the train ________________? (arrive)
Fill in the gaps in the following sentences using the present simple tense -Answers:
• He drinks a lot of milk
• You always drive fast on motorways
• People like watching TV
• Sarah often parks her car at the station
• Buses are never late in the morningp>• Do you eat mushrooms?
• What time does the train arrive?
Last modified on Tuesday, 18 April 2017 10:36