Wishes and related forms: exercise 1
Match the beginnings of the sentence to the correct ending
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution - Non-Commercial - No-Derivatives 4.0 International License.
1. My brother isn't talking to me...
2. I don't like taking the bus...
3. I can't speak another language...
4. I'm feeling hungry...
5. It's raining...
6. I didn't enjoy my holiday...
7. I didn't get the job...
8. I'm feeling really lonely...
a. I wish my best friend lived closer
b. I wish I'd gone somewhere hotter
c. I wish I had an umbrella
d. I wish I hadn't been crossed with him
e. I wish I'd prepared better for the interview
f. I wish I'd eaten my breakfast
g. I wish I could drive a car
h. I wish I could speak French and Spanish
Last modified on Tuesday, 03 July 2018 11:27